The Spray jersey is collate directly on the higher end of the Threeface range. A high quality product made for those cyclist looking for the ultimate in technical clothing when going out on the bike.
Jersey built using the same model as the top jerseys in the Threeface range such as Speedy and Electrick, made with high breathable ultra-lightweight fabrics perfect for riding during hot summer days. Sides panels and sleeves in stretch fabric to make the fit perfectly snug. The front and back part of the jersey is made of a 4-way stretch material full of micro-hole that helps to let the body dry. As usual 100% made in Italy premium materials.
The 7cm bands with silicone on the sleeves are placed to make the jersey completely firm. Breathable mesh inserts on armpits and back of neck.
Band with 4cm non-slip silicone placed on the end of the back.
JERSEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Jersey made of 4-way stretch on the main body
- Breathable mesh insert on armpit band
- 4-way stretch material on the side panels and on the sleeves
- Dividable zipper with self-locking slider
- Sleeve ends with 7cm lycra band to make the garment stable
- 3 large back pockets
- Fourth closable pocket with zipper
- Elastic band with silicone on the front waistband
- 4cm band with silicone on the back
- Sun protection with UVP index 30+
- OEKO Standard 100
- 100% Made in Italy
The fit is of the garment is Slim Fit, tends to be snug but not to the point of becoming too tight. Suitable for both the recreational cyclist and the cyclist with a more athletic and dry physique.
TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE
Summer model for use with temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to wash Threeface technical garments in a washing machine. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them