The Qubo summer jersey is made up using renewed fabric, selected from the best on the market.
The cut is aerodinamic, it fit snug but it is also very comfortable. Is not as tight as our slim fit but it remain very adherent.
On the final part of the back we applied a 4cm band with antigrip silicone, in this way the jersey remain firm while riding. Other 2 elastic band of lycra (without silicone grip) is applied at the end of the sleeves so the fit is lovely.
3 large back pockets with additional zippable pocket and reflective elements.
- Mesh plus fabric on the main body - high breathble fabric
- Side panels and sleeves made up with a 4-way stretch material with micro hoel in order to increase breathbility
- 4cm non-slip band on the waistband
- 2cm lycra elastic band on the end of sleeves
- Divisible zip on the front with self-locking slider
- 3 large back pockets with fourth zippered pocket
- Reflective elements on the back
- Regular fit
The fit is Regular, generally following the size you normally wear. If a tighter fit is preferred then one size down is recommended.
TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE
Summer model to be used with temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them