Qubo gloves made with water-repellent membrane with three-dimensional structure, perfect for dealing with winter temperatures. Anatomical cut to ensure excellent grip on the handlebars. Palm with shock-absorbing sponge inserts and non-slip silicone coating.
They allow a perfect grip on the handlebars thanks to the anatomical cut and silicone grip applied on the palm. The sponge inserts on the palm absorb shocks and vibrations and at the same time offers protection in case of falls.
- Made of Windtex membrane fabric with three-dimensional structure provided with windproof and water-repellent membrane
- Elasticized cuff to maximize sense of comfort
- Palm with highly grippy fabric inserts
- Perfect grip thanks to anatomical cut
- High-density sponge inserts on palm to absorb shock and vibration
The fit is Slim Fit, recommended one size up if a looser fit is desired.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The product is recommended for cold winter weather. Recommended temperature range 2°/14°.
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them.