The Graphite jacket is made up with a premium italian membrane fabric called ITTAI, a premium material that allow high breathbility and thermal features at the same time. The special membrane makes the product windstopper and waterproof and let the sweat expel from inside to outside thanks to the special structure of the fabric. The layer inside the jacket is a thick thermopile that provide high thermal features.
The cut for lady is little bit diffent from the men's one, it is a little bit shorter and flared.
We used a different material on the side panel, the superRoubaix fabric that maximize the comfort thanks to it's special elasticity.
At the end of the back there's a 4,5cm elastic band with grip inside so the jacket remain completely firm while riding. The 3 rear pockets are really big, you can bring all your necessary for your winter ride, furthermore there is an additional rear pocket with the zip so you can preserve better any important things you may need.
Another detail that makes the jacket really lovely in terms of fit are the elastic chuffs at the end of the sleeves. They provide excellent sense of comfort and also 'close' the jacket in a specific point so the wind won't enter inside the sleeves.
- Made up with premium italian membrane ITTAI
- Windstopper and waterproof: Waterproofness ≥ 10.000 mm water columns
- High breathbility
- Protection against the cold garantee from the thick thermopile layer inside the jacket
- Dividable zipper with self-locking slider
- Elastic chuff on the final part of the sleeves
- SuperRoubaix fabric on the side panels
- 3 large back pockets
- Additional rear pockets with zip closure
- Elastic band with silicone on front waistband
- 4,5cm band with silicone on the back
- Reflective details on the back to increase visibility on the road
- Zipper cover at the waist
- Anatomic Fit
- Product weight: 390g (size Medium)
The fit is Regular, generally following the size you normally wear. If a tighter fit is preferred then one size down is recommended.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The product is a winter model to be used with a temperature range of -2°/10°
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them