The Straider collection was created to provide products that offers the best in terms of protection and performance. It's created selecting the best material on the market with a renew anatomic cut.
The jacket is made up with a premium italian membrane by Tek-Series, windstopper and waterproof and with a lovely hand-touch and high breathble features.
The cut is regular, it remain snug but not as slim as our slim fit products.
The layer inside the jacket is a very thick themopile that garantee protection against the cold.
We used a different material on the side panel, the superRoubaix fabric that maximize the comfort thanks to it's special elasticity.
At the end of the back there a 4,5cm elastic band with grip inside so the jacket remain completely firm while riding. The 3 rear pockets are really big, you can bring all your necessary for your winter ride, furthermore there is an additional front pocket with the zip so you can preserve better any important things you may need.
Another detail that makes the jacket really lovely in terms of fit are the elastic chuffs at the end of the sleeves. They provide excellent sense of comfort and also 'close' the jacket in a specific point so the wind won't enter inside the sleeves.
There any many panels made up with Pixel fabric an innovative reflective material that increase visibility on the road.
The bib tights is fully made with SuperRoubaix fabric, the same material used for the side panels of the jacket, thanks to the special elasticity (4 ways stretch) provide a perfect fit wrapping up the body without forcing the movements. This give total freedom of movements.
The protection against the cold is guarantee by the fleece inside the fabric. The zipper at the end of the leg allow you to easily wear it. Pixel elements also on the side of the tights.
New Skyve pad with elavated density and sponges that promote the escape of moisture allow fast drying. Lined with anti-bacterial and naturally thermoregulating carbon yarn fabric. Ideal for long rides in hot summer weather (up to 8-10 hours).
JACKET TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Made up with premium italian membrane Tek-series
- Windstopper and waterproof: Waterproofness ≥ 10.000 mm water columns
- High breathbility
- Protection against the cold garantee from the thick thermopile layer inside the jacket
- Divisible zipper with self-locking slider
- Elastic chuff on the final part of the sleeves
- SuperRoubaix fabric on the side panels
- 3 large back pockets
- Additional front pocket with zip closure
- Elastic band with silicone on front waistband
- Premium Pixel material that reflex the light to increase visibility in low light condition
- Zipper cover at the waist
- Anatomic Fit
- Product weight: 410gr (size Medium)
TIGHTS TECHNICAL DETAILS
- SuperRoubaix fabric 245g, elastic and thermal italian fabric
- Elastic straps
- TMF Skyve pad to give maximum comfort also for your linger ride (over 8 hours)
- Reflective elements on the back in order to increase visibility
- Anatomic Fit
- Flat Lock Stitching
- Product weight: 340g (size Medium)
The fit is Regular, generally following the size you normally wear. If a tighter fit is preferred then one size down is recommended.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The product is a winter model to be used with a temperature range of -2°/10°
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them