The Qubo winter suit was born to be an high technical garments with a slim race fit, perfect for the cyclist that prefer a very slim fit also during the winter. Made up with the best fabric on the market, it is collacated on the top of the Threeface's range.
The jacket is made up with a premium italian membrane by Tek-Series, windstopper and waterproof and with a lovely hand-touch and high breathble features.
The cut is very slim so it stay snug and make the feeling of wearing a jersey but with the protection of a jacket.
The layer inside the jacket is a very thick themopile that garantee protection against the cold.
We used a different material on the side panel, the superRoubaix fabric that maximize the comfort thanks to it's special elasticity.
At the end of the back there a 4,5cm elastic band with grip inside so the jacket remain completely firm while riding. The 3 rear pockets are really big, you can bring all your necessary for your winter ride, furthermore there is an additional rear pocket with the zip so you can preserve better any important things you may need.
Another detail that makes the jacket really lovely in terms of fit are the elastic chuffs at the end of the sleeves. They provide excellent sense of comfort and also 'close' the jacket in a specific point so the wind won't enter inside the sleeves.
The bib tights is fully made with SuperRoubaix fabric, the same material used for the side panels of the jacket, thanks to the special elasticity (4 ways stretch) provide a perfect fit wrapping up the body without forcing the movements. This give total freedom of movements.
The protection against the cold is guarantee by the fleece inside the fabric.
The cut of the tights is like the jacket a very slim fit, this create a compression effect on the muscle bringing benefits to the performance
New Skyve pad with elavated density and sponges that promote the escape of moisture allow fast drying. Lined with anti-bacterial and naturally thermoregulating carbon yarn fabric. Ideal for long rides in hot summer weather (up to 8-10 hours).
JACKET TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Made up with premium italian membrane Tek-series
- Windstopper and waterproof: Waterproofness ≥ 10.000 mm water columns
- High breathbility
- Protection against the cold garantee from the thick thermopile layer inside the jacket
- Waterproof divisible zipper with self-locking slider
- Elastic chuff on the final part of the sleeves
- SuperRoubaix fabric on the side panels
- 3 large back pockets
- Additional rear pockets with zip closure
- Elastic band with silicone on front waistband
- 4,5cm band with silicone on the back
- Reflective details on the back to increase visibility on the road
- Zipper cover at the waist
- Anatomic Fit
- Product weight: 380gr (size Medium)
TIGHTS TECHNICAL DETAILS
- SuperRoubaix fabric 245g, elastic and thermal italian fabric
- Elastic straps
- TMF Skyve pad to give maximum comfort also for your linger ride (over 8 hours)
- Reflective elements on the back in order to increase visibility
- Anatomic Fit
- Flat Lock Stitching
- Product weight: 300g (size Medium)
The fit of the product is Slim Fit, fits very snug. Recommended one size up if a looser fit is desired
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The product is a winter model to be used with a temperature range of -2°/10°
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them