The Zig Zag collection was created for the cyclist who is looking for a garment that is a real second skin and who does not give up style even when out on the bike. The design of the Zig Zag collection is created to be unique while riding your bike, the special combination of colors while make you stylish also while riding your bike.
The jersey is made with a bi-elastic fabric with high technical performance, which is soft to the touch and adapts to the body's natural shape giving unique comfort.
Lycra bands on the end of the sleeve increase the sense of comfort combined with the grip band on the end of the back to prevent shifting while pedaling. Matching zipper with self-locking slider accompanied by a fabric cover so that the slider is not in direct contact with the pant.
Bib shorts made of ultra-soft stretch lycra that compresses muscles while pedaling bringing benefit to performance. 7cm high bands with grip on the thigh lap to make the pant firm while pedaling. High-density HD Ergonomic TRS pad covered with bioceramic fabric that ensures perfect thermoregulation.
HD ERGONOMIC TRS PAD
Tested by professional and amateur teams, HD Ergonomic offers maximum comfort thanks to its 16mm thickness and the highest possible density (120kg/m3).
The anatomical shape has sponge in the middle and back and leaves areas where nerves rest where blood flow is greatest.
Preformed wings and toe allow the pad to mold and conform to the shorts, improving the fit.
Absolutely no surface seams, preventing abrasion or discomfort.
Recommended wear time: up to 6 hours
JERSEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Jersey made of lightweight and breathable bielastic Asteria fabric
- Dividable zipper with self-locking slider
- Sleeve ends with 4cm lycra band to make the garment stable
- 3 large back pockets
- Elastic band with silicone on front waistband
- 4cm band with silicone on the back
- Zipper garage at the waist
- Anatomic Fit
PANTA TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Lycra 210gr elastic and soft to the touch
- Second skin effect compression fit
- Soft and stretchy 4cm high elastic suspenders
- 7cm band on thigh lap to avoid shifting while pedaling
- High-density HD Ergonomic TRS pad lined with bioceramic fabric that provides thermoregulation
- Anatomic Slim Fit
The fit of the product is Slim Fit, fits very snug. Recommended one size up if a looser fit is desired.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The Raised line is a summer model to be used in a temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them