Ultralight, quick-drying jersey with regular fit. Perfect for experiencing summer cycling with color and style. Made with sides and sleeves with a perforated bi-elastic fabric that allows a perfect fit and excellent breathability. 4cm high non-slip elastic on the end of the back so it stays put while pedaling. Zipper with self-locking slider at the front and 3 back pockets with a fourth pocket provided with zipper with a brand new look.
For the Graphite bib shorts, we used a new model with high technical performance that offers the ultimate in comfort. The new bib shorts feature the total absence of seams at the thigh lap as the non-slip bands have been removed, replacing them with the application of non-slip silicone directly on the inside of the fabric. This gives a unique feeling of comfort for a high performance bibshorts.
The pad HD Ergonomic TRS model the most used pad in our lines thanks to the positive feedback collected from users.
HD ERGONOMIC TRS PAD
Tested by professional and amateur teams, HD Ergonomic offers maximum comfort thanks to its 16mm thickness and the highest possible density (120kg/m3).
The anatomical shape has sponge in the middle and back and leaves areas where nerves rest where blood flow is greatest.
Preformed wings and toe allow the pad to mold and conform to the shorts, improving the fit.
Absolutely no surface seams, preventing abrasion or discomfort.
Recommended wear time: up to 6 hours
JERSEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Jersey made of lightweight, breathable fabric on the front and back
- Bielastic fabric with microperforations to maximize comfort on side sides and sleeves
- Dividable zipper with self-locking slider
- 3 large back pockets with additional closable zippered pocket
- 4cm non-slip silicone band on the end of the back to create another point of stability to the jersey.
- Zipper cover on zipper front
PANTA TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Soft, stretchy and durable 225-gram Lycra
- 'Live Cut' leg finish - No seams on thigh lap
- Stretch mesh suspenders
- Flat seams to avoid any discomfort when in contact with the skin
- HD Ergonomic TRS pad
- Comfortable fit
The fit of the product is Regular, generally following the size you normally wear. If a tighter fit is preferred then one size down is recommended.
TEMPERATURE OF USE
The Graphite suit is a summer model to be used in a temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to machine wash Threeface technical garments. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them