The new Electric collection is collate directly on the higher end of the Threeface range. A high quality product made for those cyclist looking for the ultimate in technical clothing when going out on the bike.
Jersey built using the same model as the top jerseys in the Threeface range such as Spray and Speedy, made with high breathable ultra-lightweight fabrics perfect for riding in hot summer days. Sides panels and sleeves in stretch fabric to make the fit perfectly snug. The front and back part of the jersey is made of a completely renewed fabric with a very open texture to maximize breathability and durability, As always 100% made in Italy materials.
The 7cm bands with silicone on the sleeves are placed to make the jersey completely firm. Breathable mesh inserts on armpits and back of neck.
Band with 4cm non-slip silicone placed on the end of the back.
The bib shorts are created with a new cut with a perfectly tight fit and at the same time very comfortable. New kind of lycra on side panels, highly breathable and abrasion-resistant. The bands on the end of the leg have micro holes to increase breathability.
New Skyve pad with elavated density and sponges that promote the escape of moisture allow fast drying. Lined with anti-bacterial and naturally thermoregulating carbon yarn fabric. Ideal for long rides in hot summer weather (up to 8-10 hours).
JERSEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Jersey made of lightweight fabric with open weave to maximize breathability
- Breathable mesh insert between neck and back
- Breathable mesh insert on armpit band
- Dividable zipper with self-locking slider
- Sleeve ends with 7cm lycra band to make the garment stable
- 3 large back pockets
- Fourth closable pocket with zipper
- Elastic band with silicone on the front waistband
- 4cm band with silicone on the back
BIB SHORTS TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Lycra Action 210grams and Lycra New Monica by Sitip with embossed texture, increases the sense of comfort and durability
- New 7cm high elastic on thigh lap rich in microperforations to maximize breathability
- Perforated stretch suspenders maximize comfort and breathability
- Skyve by TMF pad perfect for long rides (8-10 hours)
- Flat seams prevent any discomfort when in contact with the skin
- Anatomical fit
The fit is of the garment is Slim Fit, tends to be snug but not to the point of becoming too tight. Suitable for both the recreational cyclist and the cyclist with a more athletic and dry physique.
TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE
Summer model for use with temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to wash Threeface technical garments in a washing machine. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them