High-end level bib shorts, created with a premium fabric very soft and stretch but with a high resistant thanks to the fabric compactness. Permits exception comfort once weared. The stitching have been reforced, this guarantee durability and long life to the product.
The back main body is made up with a very light bielastic mesh, thanks to the elasticity it permits avery snug fit without forcing the body.
Two side pockets and one more back pockets allow you to carry everything you need for your ride.
The top range pad Skyve will make you feel comfortable also during long summer ride.
BIB SHORTS TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Lycra Soft Touch 250grams - high abrasion resistan and durability
- New 7cm high elastic on thigh lap rich in microperforations to maximize breathability
- Perforated stretch suspenders maximize comfort and breathability
- Skyve by TMF pad perfect for long rides (8-10 hours)
- Flat seams prevent any discomfort when in contact with the skin
- Anatomical fit
- OEKO Standard 100
- 100% Made in Italy
The fit of the product is Regular, generally following the size you normally wear. If a tighter fit is preferred then one size down is recommended.
TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE
Summer model for use with temperature range of 18°/36°.
It is possible to wash Threeface technical garments in a washing machine. Use wash for delicates at 30°. Do not use fabric softener or bleach and do not dry clean. Do not iron and do not use dryer. To ensure good durability for the garment, it is recommended to wash the garments as soon as possible after using them